Protective self-adhesive film
on aluminium profile
- Protective adhesive film for plastic profiles is produced by water-based acrylate adhesive technology by coating to the polyolefin film.
- Self-adhesive protective film for the plastic boards is stabilized against UV radiation with an expiration date of 6 months after application and it is designed not to leave any traces after later removal of foil.
- Protective adhesive film on aluminium profiles for smooth surfaces, surfaces laminated by decorative foil or decorative coated surfaces. They are particularly suitable for the production of window profiles, parapets and other applications.
- Protective adhesive film on aluminium profiles are produced unprinted or printed for the customer in the shade of transparent natural, blue, white, and black and white.
- Our protective adhesive film for plastic sheets excells in weather endurance, especially moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Protective adhesive film for aluminium profiles is produced in widths up to 1550 mm, in case of printing it could be up to 1300 mm of the 1550mm. Maximum lenght is 3000 m.
Safety data sheet
Declaration of conformity